Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New trailer! It's a girl.


Yes, I just bought another trailer. It's a 1968 Fireball, 19'. This one was meant to be mine. The girl we bought it from even said that after she posted it, that she didn't return calls. I kept thinking about it after I saw it at the first part of Aug. So I did a Craig's List search and it was still listed. I paid less than 1/2 of the original asking price after it's been listed 3 weeks. And so far, it's been the cleanest one I've looked at. It didn't sell cause it was mine. So..bittersweet, cuz I will be selling Hop-a-long. But I did fix him up to sell, so after a camping trip in 2 weeks, he goes up for adoption. So I need to get busy and finish a trailer to make room here for the Fireball. Oh, Maybe I had a soft spot for it because when we move up here, we lived in a Fireball 5th wheel. Now to choose a name for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment