Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bye my Lil Hoppy.

Well, after many attempts for sell Hoppy, he was bought by a couple about 3 hours away in Idaho. A fellow Glamper, Heather, told her friend about him. But then I got a call from Joe in Calif the day before the other couple came to see him, and he was interested and was waiting to hear if they would take him. Then I got a message from another fellow Glamper, Kathy, in the Bay area asking where I was, as she had a trailer for sale also and someone from MI was interested, but it was too far away and she thought maybe if I was closer, he could look at Hoppy. I then told Joe about Kathy's trailer. So, to make a long story kinda short, the Idaho couple bought Hoppy and Joe bought Kathy's. Now that is networking! Hoppy is going to get a makeover into a cabin theme and I'll wait to see pictures from Sylvia, his new owner. I wonder if he will get a name change? We will miss you Hoppy, but you are in a loving home and in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment