Wednesday, January 11, 2012

get ready, set....GO.


Hubby was off for a few days and with the lack of snow here, we got a few things done on the Fireball, still yet named.  Oh, and it doubled in price too. Now that Christmas is over, I am headed for the sewing room to cover the original '68 cushions. I mean, I love vintage, but yuck on these. So all the fabric has been washed and dried and I need to pick up a few things tomorrow and then it's off to work I go. I forgot to go back and pick up the red floral fabric for the curtains. When I went to get it, they only had a yard plus,  but I will mix and match with what I could find. Hubby is working on the water system, which had 2 splits from frozen pipes we are guessing. Hoping there aren't any more we can't see. Nothing like water spilling out from under cabinets or floors. Hmmm...wonder how we know what that's like? So, maybe soon we will have some after pictures. I love those kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment