Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How many trailers do you have?

That is the question I get, from my friends to the mailman. "How many trailers do you have?" And the answer is 4...right now. That makes me the queen, at least in the eyes of my fiends and family that only own one. But how could you have just one anyway, they are so cute. I thought I should list them all here and introduce them to you. My newest subject is a Fireball, which James calls Goldie. She is going to replace Hoppy when he leaves for another kingdom. She has the blue appliances I was looking for, although pink ones where the first choice, couldn't find them. Goldie is in the best shape of them all too, but then, we don't have here home yet to really check her out. Then there is Valerie, the Lil Loafer. We found her in the corner of the RV salvage yard while looking for a window for the Go-Lite. So I came home with a window and bought a trailer. Then there is the Shasta, no name yet. I thought I was getting a good deal being a 64 Shasta, but she's so much work. We found out when they say it needs a little TLC, it means tires, lights and ceiling. And just because they used it for camping this year doesn't mean it's clean either. I'm learning! And then there was the Go-Lite. It stayed with us for a week cuz I found the Shasta the same day as the Go-lite. The man dropped the price to $175. That was like on clearance, how could I pass on that one? But I sold it, lucky for me, to a man that needed it for storage. Perfect. Then there is Hop-a-long and his story is here. So there they are, all the subjects I rule over. But I'm a loving Queen, and spend as much time as I can with them until they can move to a different kingdom.





No comments:

Post a Comment