Saturday, June 8, 2013

My, my, how time flies!  We have uncovered Lil Loafer, (she doesn't have a name yet), and no one was living inside over the winter.  Thank goodness.  Lucky for me, a friend called and wanted to trade his time working on the trailers for some quality time with a trailer....about 2 weeks over the summer. Sounded like a great trade off to me!  So he did some welding on the frame on the floor,

to strengthen the corner of the door.  It would give a little with my hubby stepping in and we thought that might have been why it also had a tear in the skin.  He also replaced some of the bolts in the floor and they tested the propane. I glued on the Formica and hubby put the tables back on the walls.  Next is plumbing and cut the hole for the sink, which is kind of scary because that's all the Formica I have. No room for mistakes.  The picture looks messy, but compared to what it was, we are making improvements bit by bit.  I'm happy with her, and that's what counts I guess. Can't wait to finish her up and take her out, just Lil Loafer and me.....and maybe Hubby and a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment